David Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 May 2006 09:04:28 -0400
We've been getting a bunch of messages from listserv with the subject
"Problem processing mail from from bogusaddress"

The body reads "An error occurred while processing file 171804 from
[log in to unmask]: "Mail has been  received in the  LISTSERV mailbox
from a  user that had  been served out".

That's followed by a forwarded message.  What is very puzzling to me
is that the to field in the forwarded message is

Two questions come up.
1.  Why is OUR listserv getting this email and sending it onto our list owners?
2.  Can we stop it?

Thanks.

--
David Phillips