Chris Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:55:39 -0800
This is very true.  However, I keep coming back to the question: as a writer
of email, is my job to communicate, or to save bandwidth?  I submit that
bandwidth is meant to serve my communication needs, rather than the reverse.

Did you hear that the UK is talking about going to a flat rate for local
phone calls?  I expect that the rest of Europe is not far behind.

--
Chris Anderson
Director, Technical Support