Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:03:54 +1100
Hello to all...

Does anyone know if there is some sort of a list available for mail delivery
error codes?  I know that there's no definitive stadard (yet) but surely
most mail servers use similar codes.  I just find it difficult to sort out
what an error might be caused by when all I have is a code without an
explanation.

I suppose with the sheer number of different software/platforms out there
this may be so much wishful thinking.....

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

Note: Views expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the views,
opinions or position of my employer.