Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:33:29 -0500
I was wondering how listserv caught this Out-of-Office message.

I have been told LSOFT can not identify and protect the list from these.

I assume it must be OPENMAIL specific flag in the header - Autoreplied

mp welch

---------------------------Message
The enclosed message has been identified as a delivery error for the MXG-L
list because it was sent to [log in to unmask]

------------------------------ Message in
error -------------------------------
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 02:45:16 +0100
Subject: MXG 17.07 now available upon request
To: [log in to unmask]

-----Multi-Part-Message-Level-1-1-13010

I am out of the office until Monday 13 October 1999.

This account will not be monitored in my absence.

If you require action before this, please contact

           =20
       Dave Wilks x4067

Thanks

Kenton

-----Multi-Part-Message-Level-1-1-13010

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Barclays Group.

-----Multi-Part-Message-Level-1-1-13010--