Sylvie McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 16:57:55 -0800
On Wed, 28 Dec 1994, Winship wrote:

> You can get advance notice of some of these by subscribing to LINKFAIL
> and NODEINFO.

Subscription info please? These sound like great resources!

Also, is there a listing or reference of the most standard error messages
and their meanings? If there is, I'd greatly appreciate a pointer. I have
been co-administering two related lists for just a little while, and
would like to be able to stop bugging my colleagues with questions...So
of course, I've turned to this group ;)

So far, the information is *very* useful. Thanks!

Sylvie McGee
seattle wa