"Eric L. Walters" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 22:08:56 -0500
Thanks to all those that explained the problem I was having with Eudora
headers. After searching the archives I found the following message:

>In order to be able to use redirect correctly, you need to be able to edit
>the From: line in Eudora.  I have a Eudora extention that will do that.
>You can try to ftp it from ftp.qualcomm.com, or email me and I'll mail it
>to you.  That goes for anyone else who uses Eudora and needs a copy.  Mind
>you, if I get deluged with requests I'll just put it up for FTP or
>something...

>Lee Silverman     [log in to unmask]      http://www.netspace.org/users/lee/

Does anyone know what this file is called at the ftp site? I couldn't find
it. I tried Lee but he hasn't responded to me yet.

Eric Walters
email:[log in to unmask]

I'm now on this list so you can respond to the list or to me.