Darren Evans-Young <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:57:37 -0500
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Russ Hunt wrote:

>I must have asked this question wrong.
>
>How do I configure a list so that only people with a password
>can get access to email addresses in the archive?  I've been
>looking through the help menus, and I must be looking in the
>wrong places. It's probably obvious, but it's escaping me.
>
>-- Russ

At least with version 14.5, you have to login to see email addresses
in public archives.

If the archives are private, you are presented with a login screen.

If the archives are public, you can view the archives, but the
email addresses are masked. It appears the masking is done throughout
the entire post, not just the headers.

Darren Evans-Young
The University of Alabama