Thomas Zielke <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Aug 1994 15:41:47 CET
Dear friends and colleagues,

I have a relatively large list with eight peers, six of them linked to
PSUVM as "central" node. This has been working fine so far, but since
a few weeks ago, my subscribers are getting rejection messages from
PSUVM telling them their mail has been rejected since it appears to have
been sent before. As it seems, all six peers linked to PSUVM send every
single mail they have received from PSUVM back to PSUVM. I have checked
all the lists and cannot find any fault at all - there is no loop, and each
peer list is found in the list as "<list>@<node> Peer Distribution".

Can anybody help me?

Thomas Zielke