W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 21 Dec 1996 11:49:27 -0330
I am getting a new list ready for January 1, and the co-owner drew a
list to my attention that includes in its header an "X-Comment:" line in
which appears information on how to unsubscribe from the list. It seems
to be intended to discourage subscribers from writing to the list itself,
and to find the info they need from the headers.

Can this be done with listserv?  I have looked through the documentation
we have here, and find nothing.  If yes, how?  Or is it dependend on a
local mailer?

Many thanks.

Bill

--
Dr. W. Schipper                     Email: [log in to unmask]
Department of English,              Tel: 709-737-4406