Daniel Salaciak <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:06:39 +0100
Ben et. al:

Thanks everyone for your help in getting our CGI signup form to work with our
Listserv.  I'm having users test it out now.

To prevent automatic signups and mass spamming to our ListServ, we'd like to
incorporate an Anti-Bot to ensure that only humans perform actions on the
Listserv.

Free is preferable but I'd like to know what I should look at in this regard.
We're not keen on using the Vorras Antibot because we don't want to load
Python on our server. Recaptcha seems possible but I believe it is dependent
on Recaptcha servers and services.

That's why I was wondering if anyone is using an Anti-bot that is simple and
free and does the job of blocking bogus registrations etc.

Thanks for any push in the right direction.

Dan