Sat, 30 Oct 1999 01:45:44 -0500
On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Winship wrote:

> Her computer folk are at a loss as to why this happens.  I have suggested
> to her that perhaps a "connection refused" (she always sends her stuff at
> 8 am her time which is 10 am Buffalo time) is being misinterpreted as
> unknown host/domain.

Sorry, misleading, sometimes it is failure after multiple attempts, which
error messae comes very quickly from her system which led me to suggest
her system's attempt threshold was too low.  That's why I suggested she
try at different times of the day (Buffalo can be really busy at 10 in
the morning).

Question still stands; she hasn't been able to get anything to work for
a couple weeks now.

Douglas