Wayne Johns <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 00:50:30 -0100
At 19:28 21/12/97 -0100, Wayne Johns wrote:

Dennis Mykytyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote to me point out UK is missing
from the country.file list I put up. As I said to Dennis this list was
pasted from my own country.file which has UK on it ... where it went I do
not know. My list derived from computer output of ISO 3166 and all
updating newsletters since 1989. These lists do show the United Kingdom
also as GB, whilst this is correct in ISO-3166 I have never seen a GB code
.... yet all are UK. I have carefully check the list and can see no other
code missing.

As a check there should be 239 entries.

Wayne

>A few weeks ago there was discussion regarding the country.file if anyone
>is interested the list below is uptodate with all abreviations as recently
>approved. Hope this helps all.
>
>Wayne
>

>AD andorra
Compliments of the Season to All