"HALL, Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:14:44 +0100
Has anyone else suffered from their company adding standard email footers (a
legal notice) to their emails? Ours just has. I'm concerned that we won't be
able to edit mail templates via email. Headers seem to work, although we get
a worrying message because the footer is assumed to be a subscriber list.

We also now get the legal notice in the middle of our outgoing messages from
Listserv - ABOVE the bottom banner.

Any other implications I haven't thought of?

Incidentally we're using MSOutlook on an NT network.

Time to get the web interface working?

Ian Hall
Internet Development Manager
Oxford University Press
http://www.oup.com
http://www.oup.co.uk

The contents of this E-Mail and any attachments may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return it to the sender immediately and do not disclose or make use
of or rely on this information.