Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:45:03 EST
On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:11:36 -0600 Angus said:
>> I think the popularity of the web interface shows the necessity of such a
>> utility for us 1.8c users.  Fitzgerald indicated that more than a few
>
>It seems to me that not too long ago someone from Lsoft mentioned Y2K problems
>tht
>the full version 1.8d addresses which other versions of LISTSERV don't.. so
>there's
>an added reason to give to your host ;-)

I might add that if your host has paid-up maintenance for 1.8c, the 1.8d
upgrade doesn't cost him anything but the time to install it.  All he has
to do is contact his sales rep to get a 1.8d LAK, unless he already has
one (and if he has maintenance, he very well may).  If he didn't purchase
maintenance, that's another story, of course.

Nathan