Mon, 4 Dec 1995 11:50:29 -0500
A former user's account had apparently spooled all delivery attempts from
my list since July, and sent off bounces for every message back to my
list's host.  The host at WU has apparently already processed all the
error messages and sent them off.  They're now apparently all queued at
PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU, which is relentlessly e-mail bombing me.  I've deleted
over 3,000 messages so far, and it's only gotten into August messages.  I
don't know how to block them out at my end, and it's made my e-mail nearly
useless.  I've sent a message to [log in to unmask], but I've
no way of knowing if this will be seen soon, or if it's the right
address.  Does someone have a phone number?  Can someone pass this on to
the right person?  My list is [log in to unmask]  The address
they're being sent to is [log in to unmask]  The bounces
originally came from UWSI.COM.  Please delete all queued error reports.

Thanks,
Mike Holloway