Ann White <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 01:15:33 -0500
I am new to the list owners, my list has just opened today.  I have browsed
throughtout the manual looking for any mention of a digest format, I know
you can do that with the majordomo software.  And then today, I've already
had the question raised to me, is the list available in a digest format?

Is there a way to make the list print either as direct mail or digest?  And
how do I do that, and how do the subscribers make that their choice?  Or at
least point me to where this information is in the listserv owner's manual.

Thank you,
Annie
   Annie's World
   http://www.tir.com/~annie