Internet Producer RNW <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 09:57:43 +0100
Hi,

I'm pretty new here, and this MUST be a frequently asked
question. Sorry if it is.
We have recently started running two mailing lists
(non-discussion) delivering news in dutch.
Several of our subscribers complain that the news
is coming in as one single line - (no line breaks),
others complain the line breaks are all done with the = sign.
Others get only the first line of every paragraph.
Others say one day the news comes in as a single line,
the other day with the = sign problem.

The bulletins are written in an Oracle based system
called PRIAM and then mailed to our listserv machine.

Can anyone tell me how we can get listserv to
properly distribute the bulletins, with line
breaks at, say, every 72nd character?

thanks!

Caroline van Oosten de Boer
Internet Producer RNW

Caroline van Oosten de Boer / [log in to unmask] / +31 35 6724216
Internet Producer - Radio Netherlands, the Dutch International Service
http://www.rnw.nl