Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 10 May 1997 09:24:51 -0500
>Date:         Sat, 10 May 1997 16:52:20 +3
>Sender:       LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
>Comments:     Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>From:         Zainab MHA <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      [LSTOWN-L] MAILTPL how?
>To:           [log in to unmask]

I have seen a number of headers on the listowners list with this
"Comments: Authenticated sender is" line in it. I have searched the
manual and can  not find it. Can someone explain this to me and tell
me how to set it up. Also, would it be useful for us to use to try to
determine where a message actually came from on our problem users.

Another question is this. We use the review mode on all new
subscribers until we determine that they are not problem people. Is it
possible, when reviewing and OK'ing messages, to put more than one OK
in the reply message going to the listserv.

Thanks.

Bill Harrison