Susan King <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 08:27:35 -0600
As one of the mailing lists housed at eWorld, some of the features we were
expecting from LISTSERV which was suppose to be available in the 3rd Quarter of
1995, including INDEX feature and SEARCH features and FILE features without the
need for the site.catalog entries... are sorely needed as this list continues
to grow at dynamic rates...

Can anyone give us an update on when we might be able to expect these features
for the HP1 Unix version.

My mailbox is flooding with those requesting these features since it is
becoming increasingly more cumbersome to ready this list daily at the level of
posts we are experiencing...

Thanks!

Susan E. King ([log in to unmask] )