Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 14:45:47 -0500
LSoft's ListPlex service, which provides hosting, is here:

http://www.lsoft.com/products/listplex.asp

This is for paying customers. Historically, they have donated hosting to a few non-profit orgs (I don't know if they are still taking on new groups):

http://community.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-LSOFTDONATIONS.exe?INDEX

Not listed here is a group of cancer lists to which they donated services back in 1996. The non-profit org under which they were organized has pretty much dissolved over the years, but LSoft continues to host several of the lists, some of which are very active.

Charles Clausen
ppml-info.org