"Crovo, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Oct 1992 09:50:01 EDT
I have a LISTA with header keyword SEND= OWNER,PRIVATE

Sublists SLISTA SLISTB SLISTC... are subscribed to LISTA.
Each of these has the same SEND parameter setting.

When someone on LISTA posts mail to LISTA the sublists do
not receive the mail because the poster is not on the sublists.
Can I cure my problem by coding SEND= Owner,Private,LISTA
on the sublists?  Or who is perceived as the sender in this
example?
Thanks for any help.  If the details are not clear enough
I'd be happy to provide further information.