Kris Herbst <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 18:20:24 -0400
Can you help me with a problem?  We have a list that is edited -- all the
posts go to the Editor first.  The Editor is able to forward the messages
to the list, and there is some text at the top of the message that is
stripped out . . . but  . . . once posted to the list, the return address
in the header of the message is always the Editor's -- not the original
sender's address (as is supposed to happen).

We have tried a number of things to solve this:  first using Microsoft
Outlook, and then switching to Eudora to receive and send the messages.  We
have tried using both the "redirect" and "send again" commands in Eudora.
Nothing works.  L-Soft does not have an answer, and referred me to this list.

Do you know what we need to do to solve this problem?  Please respond to me
directly.

Thanks,

Kris Herbst
Ashoka - Innovators for the Public