"John M. Roraback" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 20:28:09 -0500
In a message dated 96-12-15 18:07:44 EST, Eric Paul-Hus
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

> also gives them a list-specific mailbox (an
> AOL user said to me limit is 550 pieces/mailbox) ...

Yes, that's correct. Each of the 5 allowable "screen names" or separate
Internet addresses can accummulate 550 pieces of mail before the system
begins to bounce back mail as undelivered.

Sometimes I suggest to subscribers to my lists that they use different
addresses for different mail lists, especially if they are subscribed to a
lot of lists.

  John

 John M. Roraback, Ph.D.
 PsyUSA Network Manager