DON QUIXOTE <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 17:19:05 -0400
I can bounce a message back in pine using enable-bounce-cmd but I can't
then edit it and even if I did "resend" it back that way, listserver
software would not see my address and it wouldn't get posted. So if I want
to send a message back to the list and have the original poster's address
appear instead of my address as the editor, can I use the "editor-header=
no" to do that, or isn't that what it is for?

I've read this [editor-header= no] a couple of times in the manual but
there isn't enough information to explain what it does. Can you elaborate
please?

-Hank-