Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:25:39 -0500
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Karen Reznek wrote:
> // change autocat [log in to unmask] ,
>
> With the '// ' and the ' ,' Listserv will recognize that the command
> wraps to the next line(s).

I have used that before for some things but didn't here as overrode
the wrapping to have one line.  Did LISTSERV wrap it?  If so, at what
length does it do so?  As I said, I've gotten my forced long lines to
work before.  Maybe this one was a bit too long for LISTSERV? With the
guys real name in there it would be about twenty columns longer.

Douglas