Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 00:40:13 -0500
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Mike Mariani wrote:

> I need this to automate a publication my less technically oriented
> coworkers will be sending out.  It is an announcement list, so there are
> only a few folks who will have publishing privileges.  Can you help me
> with this?

Why don't you put this information in the subject of each message? I do
not see a way to automate that type of thing from a Listserv sandpoint,
but there are plenty of other ways to approach this requirement such as
only sending out the publication through a script that sets the subject
header of the outgoing message in the way your described.

Its nearly 20 of 1:00 in the morning and I have had a much too long day so
I apologize if I misunderstood your request.