Geff Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 00:02:29 -0500
Thanks for the tip--that's it exactly.  Now, I've found that setting this
person to IETFhdr--Internet style headers--seems to eliminate the
problem, though it might be just because it forces the subscriber to do a
different "reply to", I don't know.  It 's not really a cure, but it does
seem to work...so far.

But what a pain!

Geff
listowner Hepv-L