Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 16 Sep 1995 01:18:34 +0200
On Fri, 15 Sep 1995 16:02:53 -0400 Jeff Mick <[log in to unmask]> said:

>Don't  expect  AOL  to  invest  in  anything,  including  mailer-related
>hardware and software, which doesn't serve their marketing strategy.

But  they've just  told you  that, quite  to the  contrary, they've  just
invested in new hardware to solve the problem.

Listen folks, this isn't the AOL bashing  list, this is a list to discuss
issues in  managing mailing lists.  If you believe  you have a  reason to
bash AOL  that's related  to list management,  I suppose  that's allowed,
occasionally. If on the other hand the only purpose of your message is to
bash AOL  and you don't have  anything to say about  list administration,
well, you're welcome to take your input to a more appropriate forum, like
usenet for instance. Thank you.

  Eric