"Steve Pruitt (Beyond Help)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:04:38 -0700
Pete, set the individual to review with:

SET listname review for [log in to unmask]

or, if necessary, make that the default or all new subscribers by adding:

* Default-Options= Review

to the headers. The latter is useful if this person is likely to signoff and
resubscribe to get around being on review.

Steve