Pat Letendre <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 15:42:47 -0700
Another question about error messages--For several days all messages on my
list sent to [log in to unmask] have bounced with this message:
"550 Unable to resolve recipient address for 3 days"

I have several subscribers at this address, which was fine until this
happened. Should I (1) Ignore the problem and wait for it to resolve?
(2)Set subscribers at this address to NOMAIL for awhile?  (3) Do something
else?

What's going on? How come an address suddenly goes bad? I have another
address(HERN.GWUHP.GWUMC.EDU) from a new subscriber that is getting the
same error messages. Thanks. Regards. Pat