Judy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 15:50:46 -0500
I received the following message and sent a command to free the list.  I
get back a message saying the command has been accepted, but when I try
to post to the list, the same message comes back again.  What is Error
X'00E0000B' ?

"An error occurred  while logging mail to the archives  of the
CLIXBY-CONNECT list. An  incomplete copy  of the  message might be
present in  the archive
file. The list  is being held to prevent further  occurrences of this
error.  Please take corrective action and issue a "FREE CLIXBY-CONNECT"
command when
you want the message to be reprocessed.

Serious error occurred - traceback follows
>>> Error X'00E0000B' closing file
E:\LISTS\CLIXBY-CONNECT\CLIXBY-CONNECT.SUBJECTS <<<
 -> Severity: Error
 -> Facility: Accounting/quota subsystem
 -> Abstract: Directory quota exceeded
 -> I/O mode: Record write"