Barbara J Robinson/HSC/VCU <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:02:19 -0400
Was this posted to the list owners' forum?  I never heard back from
anyone.  Thanks.
Is there a way with the query command for a subscriber to find out which
lists he is subscribed to without getting all the parameter information
for each list?

Also, is there a way to check to see what you are subscribed to using a
wildcard?  We have alot of lists that all begin with cm- and I was
wondering how someone would check to see which of those lists he is
subscribed to.

We would like to do these two things via email and not the web interface.
Thank you.