Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Jun 1993 19:21:45 +0200
Pete, you don't really HAVE to do anything. From my perspective, Silvia's
message is to warn us of a possible problem we may see quite often in the
next few months. She will be grateful if we fix all the addresses for the
subscribers, if we are so enclined,  but she wasn't saying this change is
our  problem or  our  responsibility. Due  to  internal German  problems,
certain categories of German users will have a new address from a certain
date. This is neither  our fault nor our problem, so we  don't have to do
anything about it unless we want to and have time for that.

  Eric