Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:17:36 -0500

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Bryan Fritchie wrote:
> Just make sure you say who sent you.  LOL  :D

Are you saying I get special treatment?  I doubt it.  It might help that
I have a personal account at Buffalo, but I rarely write to Jim from it;
I contact him, usually, from this address.

By the way, about the time I sent my immediately previous to LSTOWN-L I got
a note from Jim S, about some list mail which was hanging up in the email
servers at Buffalo.  In my reply I mentioned that some on LSTOWN-L were
unhappy with Catalist at Buffalo and that I had advised them to contact
him, please watch out for such.  Also offered to get the entire thread for
him.  If I *do* get special treatment, perhaps that's why; I sometimes help
him with problems, don't just scream at him to fix whatever.

What is LOL?

Douglas Winship