"Pauline M. Gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:33:36 -0500
On 25 Sep 00, at 18:46, Dennis Budd wrote:

> All "Notify= Yes" is documented to do is to activate notfication of
> new subscriptions and deletions, etc., not of changes.

On a side note, I have Notify= Yes, and I get copies of those
people leaving, but I don't get notified when people are added.  Our
subscription is set to "by_owner, confirm".  The listowner that
issues the command gets notification, the subscriber does, but the
other admin don't.  All owners are notified when people leave tho.
Any idea's why this is happening, or what I can do to 'fix' it so that
we all see when people are added (I know this can be done, I have
it on my other lists, but I can't tell why this one isn't working like
the rest - the only difference I can recall, is that the others are
open, confirm, but it used to work when I had it by_owner, confirm
a while ago.)

Any body willing to give it a stab?  TIA.

Pauline M. Gabriel               [log in to unmask]
i-barc,smalldogs,dog-rescue,pegasus-lstowners Listowner
to keep up-to-date with our expectant first child
Contents of this message are covered by copyright by
the author, and may NOT be forwarded, or quoted without
express written permission.