Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:05:12 -0400
As someone who just had a short digest posted in its entirety to the
list, with Unsubscribe in the subject line (and has had other posts
responded to with "unsubscribe") I can definitely see a point to this! Or
at least the ability to send the post to the listowners for approval
rather than send it on to the list.

--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]