Wayne Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 Nov 1994 06:44:00 EST
On Tue, 1 Nov 1994 10:43:50 +0000 Edis Bevan <[log in to unmask]> said:
> X400 blues
>
> I tried to delete the subscriber but find that the list refuses to
> recognise the address on the list even though I doublechecked
> (by copy-and-paste!) that the delete instruction exactly matched the
> address as it appears on the list. SO I cannot delete the subscription.
>
> Edis Bevan
> BALT-L
>

> address "as it appears" on the list but with 'surname' and 'name'
> substituted for the actual name of subscriber.

I have had a lot of experience with these, either del the first part
with "/C=CA . . . Name/"@* or an easier way if you have no one else
at the same site is   del *@gemdes.careleton.ca

Also, on 1.8a (the unix version) I will not add long X400 addresses
They give us a lot of trouble. The shorter one don't. I do not
know why. Wayne Marr   [log in to unmask]  FEN