Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:05:31 +0000
> An owner wants to prevent people from signing off of a list.  How
> can we do this?  If we have Notify=Yes, we can see when they sign
> off and put them back on.

That would be an awful thing to do to subscribers.. and a great way
to lose a provider.  .. can't even imagine the number and heat of
complaints that would come in.

 I don't know what kind of list this is.. but I can't think of a list
where people shouldn't have easy leave of any list.

If someone tried to pull this on me.. I'd be complaining loud and
hard.. and I'd get it stopped in what ever way I had too.

Get kind of ticked just reading that someone wants to do that.

 ........Cleo  [log in to unmask]