Thomas Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 07:31:55 -0600
While I do not have responsibility for all amoco.com, I can help by getting
the message to the appropriate folks.  However, before I do so, I would
appreciate additional information about the problem.  Then I will pass it
along to the e-mail administration team.

Tom

Subject: Re: [LSTOWN-L] Help with Security Keyword Service
Author:  efp ([log in to unmask]) at unix,mime
Date:    2/1/98 1:37 PM

Thomas Wolff @AMOCO.COM sat down and typed this at exactly 11:44 AM 1/30/98 -060
0:
>I want to be sure that all subscription requests are completed only within
>the domain "amoco.com". Would I set Service= amoco.com or to some
>variation?  Is there some other means other than manual subscription
>validation, of insuring that only *@*.amoco.com addresses can subscribe?
>Thanks in advance.

I see others have answered your question but I've got another...

If you have any responsibility at all for the AMOCO site, will you kindly take w
hatever steps are required to eliminate the errors other site administrators are
 getting when someone there at amoco.com attempts to send DISTRIBUTE jobs? Messa
ges to [log in to unmask] asking for action to prevent these have been ignored
.

Ed