"H. T. Valdes" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:07:17 -0500
Hi,

I'm running listserv 1.8d and I would like to add an archive from a
mailing list on another system and integrate it as part of the archives
for a new list on this machine....Let say the new list name is xxx..I
edited the xxx.html file and added a line pointing to the file which
contained the old archive and this was fine, except that when listserv
automatically updates the archives, my xxx.html file gets
overwritten...Any ideas as to how I could accomplish this?....Thanks