"Warhurst, SI (Spencer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:38:04 -0000
> After I removed some "Junk" postings from the Notebook file
> ($LISTSERV/lists/listname.logxxx), do I need to manually edit the
> listname.dbindex file? Since the "Junk" posting's entry is
> still located in
> the listname.dbindex file. Or some associated files I should modify?

Just go into the list configuration and click on the Update button. That
will rebuild the index files and the list archive page. Either that or it
should update automatically at around midnight when Listserv does it's
housekeeping.

Spencer