Tesa Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:35:24 +1000
Dear Pauline,

"'monthly reminder' to my list for things like policies, etc that I want to
drill into everyone's heads.."

I use this and you can change the amount of time between distributions. I
understood that the probe
reached everyone but I may not have understood it properly of course:

>>> PROBE1 Periodic FAQ posting for &LISTNAME
&WEEKDAY, &DATE &TIME
.BB &DAYSEQ(2) = 1