Jean-Marc Mantel <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 18:35:16 PDT
How can I add an owner to my list but with the follwing conditions:

- he will be allowed to send commands with password to the list
- he will not receive the messages of the list
- he will not receive the error messages.

I don't know how to write the header for such a purpose.

I tried to write:

*  Owner= my address
*  Owner= Quiet:
*  Owner= the second address

But the second address continues to receive all the messages of the list.

Thank you for your help and attention.

Jean-Marc Mantel, M.D. Psychiatrist
Coordinator: International Association of Spiritual Psychiatry
and psychiatry'
P.O. Box 131, Atlit 30300, Israel
Phone 972-4-9842812, fax 972-4-9842663
E-mail: [log in to unmask]