Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Aug 1994 20:49:07 +0200
>> EXPLODE listname (WITHOUT oldpeer PREFER newpeer
>
>Well, I tried  that, but there's obviously something  I'm missing. We're
>not trying to "peer" the list -  we're trying to physically move it from
>site a to site B, preferably  without entering each subscriber's data by
>hand. We've got too many subscribers for that.

Sorry, I didn't read carefully enough. I meant:

EXPLODE listname (WITHOUT A WITH B PREFER B

If you  don't have a  "Peers=" statement, you may  need to insert  one to
allow the use of the EXPLODE command. Or you can have someone with access
to a system that supports mail with lines longer than 80 to help you with
the move.

  Ericjf