Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:23:30 +0200
On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Barak Moshe wrote:

>Hi,
>Is it possible to have a second list Owner who will be 'concealed'
>in terms of the REV command (rev=private for this list) ?
>I am referring to the Listserv-Lite version.
>Any help will be greatly appreciated!
>Best,
>Moshe

I think I have a solution to my own question posted earlier today. As this
question used to come back to me few times in the past, perhaps it has some
value for others too. If my solution has some flaws in it, please let me
know...

The idea is to define a dummy list (with no subscribers even) that has only
*owners keywords. The review, subscribe, send etc will always be equal to
Owner. Say this list is called 'dummy'
Now in the list that one wants to conceal it's owners from a REV command, all
you have to do is get Owner=Owners(dummy). As List Dummy header is not visible
but to it's owners, the owners on the 'protected' list are 'invisible'.

Hope I don't reinvent anything :-)

Moshe.