Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:27:05 -0500
Well, DISTRIBUTE is a command, but it is also an option. As a command
it can be used for one time distibutions to the list regardless of
subscribers mail option settings.  It is also an option for the
"Mail-via=" keyword.  All my lists are set
* Mail-via= Distribute
and it works fine, notebooks, archives (they are huge) etc.

Kinda like "review."  Which "distribute" are we talking about here?

Douglas