Randy Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:31:37 -0500
     I was asked to find out why one of my subscribers was not getting list
     mail at AOL, and found the following.  I have 33 AOL subscribers, 27
     are set to MAIL, 6 are set to Digest.  I looked at the LISTSERV.LOG
     file from January to the present, and the distributions do not have
     any AOL subscribers listed.  In fact, the only time that AOL appears
     in the log is when I querried the list, and when subscribers changed
     their options.

     If anyone has any idea of what I need to check next, please let me
     know.

     Randy Porter