"J. Philip Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:05:47 -0600
can someone point me to the source of this new "standard" that assigns
different From: addresses according to the MUA used so that there are
several different addresses on outgoing address that all point to the
same incoming address?

-phil

--
     J. Philip Miller, Professor, Division of Biostatistics, Box 8067
         Washington University Medical School, St. Louis MO 63110