Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:47:11 -0600
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:35:13 -0500, Scott Elder <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I'm the Listserv administrator for the University of Houston.  We are
>preparing for a possible direct hit from Hurricane Rita on Friday, and we
>are looking for someone who would be willing to host a list for us for a few
>days -- to be used on a backup basis only -- if our Listserv host were to
>become temporarily unavailable during the storm.

See also  http://relief.lsoft.com/

RELIEF.LSOFT.COM was created to assist organizations involved with the
relief efforts associated with the tragedies of September 11, 2001, the
Indian Ocean Tsunami tragedy of December 2004, the Hurricanes of 2005 and
other similar disasters.

If your organization, or other organizations that you know, could benefit
from a donation of L-Soft's email list hosting services to aid the relief
efforts, please contact L-Soft at [log in to unmask] to make arrangements.
L-Soft wishes to thank all organizations providing assistance to the victims
of these tragedies.