Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 09:21:04 -0400
> "Owen, Lic. Patricia" wrote:

> 2. I posted an edited message from one of the subscribers (through the
> WWW interface) and now many of the messages are coming to my listserve
> address but have his name in the TO field. When I go to this Compose a
> New Message page (by clicking on Post to the List at the WWW Listserv
> Archives page) the name of this subscriber is present as the default.
> How can I change this back to my name?

Did you maybe use SUBSCRIBE at some point when you meant to use ADD?
In any case, it sounds like your own subscription is messed up.  Try
doing another SUBSCRIBE for yourself, or REGISTER, to fix your name.

> 4. Finally, how can I place/post documents in the latest archive
> folder on the WWW site without sending them out to all subscribers
> (for instance, if they are large or many)?

We have people here who want to do this too, and I am wondering if I
should suggest they use Topics, and have a topic that nobody is
subscribed to for those.  Anyone have any comments on that?

Margaret King ([log in to unmask])
Michigan State University